can love happen twice ? by Ravinder Singh




So many people asked me that why you read this book ? so first I want to tell you why I read this book. I don't know why I am reading this book may be the title of the book 'Can Love Happen Twice' attract me, may be not, may be it is my love story, may be not, may be I love those books based on love story, may be not, may be I can see my shadow in Ravin, may be not. I will never tell you the real reason why I am reading this book.




when Ravin first said ' I love you ... he meant it forever. The world has known this through Ravin's best selling novel 'I to had a love story'. but did Ravin's story really end on the last page of the that book ?

On valentine's day, a radio station on Chandigarh hosts a very special romantic chat show. Ravin and his three friends are invited as guest to talk about Ravin's love story. but surprisingly, everyone apart from Ravin turns up. As the show goes live, there is only one question on every listener's mind - what happened to Ravin ?

To answer this question, the three friends begin reading from a handwritten copy of Ravin's incomplete second book- the entire city listens breathlessly, unable to believe the revelation that follow.

This highly anticipated novel by Ravinder Singh is an emotional roller coaster that bravely explores the highs and lows of love.

Thank You.

Comments

Popular Posts